WE DON’T JUST SELL HOMES-WE HELP PEOPLE BUY THEM!
When you hire Your Team D & G Realty to assist you with your home sale or purchase, you are hiring not just one agent, but a full time team of customer service associates and licensed realtors-hand picked for their knowledge of the Mastic Beach, Shirley, and Moriches areas, as well as Suffolk County and the greater Long Island real estate markets. Everyone at Your Team D & G Realty will be working for you, all at the same cost of just one traditional real estate agent. As with any “All Star Team”, our skilled members are dedicated to delivering the honesty , integrity, work ethic and results that you expect from your real estate agency. We are licensed real estate brokers in New York and North Carolina .
We are also registered HUD brokers licensed to assist owner/occupants and investors in the purchasing of these foreclosed homes in both states.
All of our agents and associate brokers here are considered family and we are a team.
- We work together in a way that not many agents in the real estate business understand.
- There is no competition between us.
- We work together for the benefit of our customers and clients and we do more than the average realtor would normally do to make things work.
- We don’t consider other realtors to be “the competition”-we consider other realtors to be an asset to our business. After all-we have different customers.
- We appreciate the realtors from all the co-operating realty companies that show our listings and attend our open houses and we try to reciprocate whenever possible.
About Your Team D&G Realty
Your Team D & G Realty Ltd is currently owned by Amy Schuler and Dawn Bridges.
- We make a great team because we both live generally by the same standards.
- We believe that what’s most important is ethics, morals, and family values.
- We are firm believers in “doing the right thing”.
- We believe in making people comfortable and being honest.
- We want our customers and clients to know their options before buying or selling and we stand behind every agent and associate broker on our team to help with anything they need-even unrelated to real estate because that’s what a family does.
- We do the same for our customers and clients which is where most of our Above and Beyond Service is performed.
- We do this because we care about people.
A GOOD REALTOR®...
Needs to provide guidance and information so the client can make wise decisions. A GOOD REALTOR® needs to be available for their clients to answer any questions that may arise or problems that may come up. Sometimes a GOOD REALTOR® has to provide unofficial counseling services for situations that arise that have nothing to do with real estate! Our business is based on honesty, respect, reputation, real estate law and ethics, and the ability to follow through, “above and beyond” for our clients and customers.
We look forward to helping with all of your real estate needs.